Friday, April 23, 2010

Burp Cloths

These cute burp cloths were made using Homemade By Jill's tutorial here. I didn't have a printer so I kind of guessed on the pattern and instead of flannel I used more cotton fat eighths like I did with my bibs. I didn't sew a seam across the middle because I felt like the batting would stay in place being sewn around the edges and I washed and dried them twice and they were fine. I plan to make more for myself because these were for a shower but they were pretty easy to do. Give them a try! Oh and thanks once again to Debs for helping me with these as well as the scratch cards - I own two pairs of scissors and neither one is very good but one is really terrible and clipping those edges was kinda painful for us both lol


~Star

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...